This is a highly visible and strategic role. As our Account Manager, you’ll be working to develop, execute and report on email programs within the client’s email system. We’re looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial account owner who’s willing to roll up his or her sleeves and own our clients’ email programs. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done and have an eye for great work.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong understanding of email production processes and operations (even better if you’ve been involved in the production of a global email program).
- Enjoy teaching and coaching more junior team members.
- Love diving into and working in the weeds – all while working toward a larger, common goal.
- Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines for all campaigns.
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Be the single point of contact in interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keeping them informed on project deliverables and progress.
- Coordinating with various teams internally and externally to ensure that regular and ad-hoc campaigns are successfully launched.
- Work with cross functional teams such as creative and technical to introduce and implement cutting edge email marketing programs for highly visible clients.
- Travel onsite to clients and present quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Attend, participate and give feedback at all account status meetings.
- Be passionate about being there for our clients.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of account coordination/ account management experience
- 1 – 2 years of email marketing experience.
- Experience managing, prioritizing and tracking several projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to craft clear and concise communications to multiple stake holders on project statuses.
- Demonstrated success in thinking through client issues and providing creative solutions.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines with the ability to manage client expectations and create processes for efficient project management.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that consist of many remote team members.
- Passionate about technology and enjoys talking about it.
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. Please provide in your first communication to us the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
What Trendline Offers:
- Money. Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan.
- Vacation. We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Benefits. Healthcare as well as some intangible things.
- Team. A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives.
- Everyone has a voice at the table.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.