This is a highly visible and strategic role. As our Account Manager, you’ll be working to develop, manage and report on email programs within the client’s email system. We’re looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial account owner who’s willing to roll up his or her sleeves and own our clients’ email programs. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done and have an eye for great work.
This position requires you to manage multiple email projects simultaneously and to communicate timelines and action plans to other members of the team including technical, platform and QA both verbally and in written documentation.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Are willing to work with (and be flexible with) a team based in a PST time zone.
- Have a strong understanding of email production processes and operations (even better if you’ve been involved in the production of a global email program).
- Enjoy teaching and coaching more junior team members.
- Love diving into and working in the weeds – all while working toward a larger, common goal.
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to ensure campaigns make it out the door on time and error-free for a high-volume global email program.
- Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation.
- Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines for all campaigns.
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Be the single point of contact in interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keeping them informed on project deliverables and progress.
- Work with cross functional teams such as creative and technical to introduce and implement cutting edge email marketing programs for highly visible clients.
- Travel onsite to clients and present quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Be passionate about being there for our clients.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of account management, email production, or email operations experience at a marketing agency or email service provider; or have managed a high-volume email program.
- Experience and confidence with leading client projects from ideation to delivery with minimal supervision.
- Interest in data and technology and eager to learn about it (bonus points if you have experience in this area).
- Strong team player that can work with a diverse internal and client team within local and remote offices.
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure.
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive.
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills.
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client.
- Attention to detail in everything that you do. That said, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. In your first communication to us, please tell us who sent the first email and what year did it happen.
What Trendline Offers
- Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Everyone has a voice at the table
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.