As our Account Executive, you’ll be working with the Account Management team to manage email marketing projects from start to finish. In addition, you will adhere and contribute to the internal project management process and associated documentation. We’re looking for a motivated, organized, productive account team member who’s eager to learn and drive programs internally. Our ideal candidate should be structured, disciplined, astute, detail-oriented, analytical, and driven to get work done.
This position requires you to communicate with all levels of staff, learn new systems, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including timelines and action plans.
- Work with clients and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation
- Create, communicate, maintain and drive project timelines for all campaigns
- Follow processes and ensure compliance for the flawless execution of email programs including, but not limited to email creative, copy and links
- Understand the objectives on all projects and provide input on deliverables, including QA, production and execution
- Manage all documentation per project
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and client programs
- Assist with quarterly and annual business reviews
- Attend and participate in all account status meetings, and prepare status and meeting reports
- Be passionate about being there for our clients
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
- Be awesome at time management
- Be confident. Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive.
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key.
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills
- Be fearless of learning new systems and analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional in both verbal and written communication
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. In your first communication to us please provide the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
What Trendline Offers:
- Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Everyone has a voice at the table
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.