Campaign Specialists manage the priority workload of email content preparation on a daily basis using the specified email platform, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Eloqua, Marketo, Responsys, etc. They work closely with the appropriate Platform and Account teams to ensure all emails are error-free and match project requirements. They are responsible for coding and setting up email campaigns in an efficient and error-free manner by refining the production process. Their utilization is dedicated 100% to client-delivered work. This position requires technical skill and a strong attention to detail.
- Code and set up email campaigns in the specified email platform.
- Prepare all HTML files, including the insertion of links, images, tracking, and setup within the platform.
- Adhere to deadlines set forth by the Account and Platform teams to ensure emails are executed in a timely manner.
- Complete rigorous QA checks on every campaign.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Ensure process is consistent across all teams by providing feedback to the Platform Director.
- Support internal Platform Specialists, Account Management, and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and client programs.
- Ability to complete platform production on an email for any client following the requirements outlined in the provided Content Template.
- Skills successfully demonstrated include:
- Insert links & tracking
- Host images & insert the image URL in the HTML
- Update content in an HTML file
- Create an email from a client’s master template file
- Add, remove or move modules in an existing HTML file.
- Send test proofs to QA
- Self starter who can prioritize workload and pick up projects with little guidance from manager.
- Basic understanding of scripting language, such as AmpScript or Smarty.
- Maintain Internal Error-Free Rate of 60% or higher on proofs
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. Please provide in your first communication to us the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to email@example.com.