As our Data Analyst, you’ll be on the Inbox Pros team (the deliverability group within Trendline). Day-to-day, you’ll be supporting various consulting engagements. Whether you are working with data sets, developing reports, or troubleshooting issues, you will be exposed to numerous facets of analytics and deliverability. The Data Analyst position requires a combination of writing, research, data analysis, and a reasonable base-level technical understanding of email systems. Ongoing training will be provided to ensure that skills are maintained and updated.
- Research: investigating various aspects of a client’s email ecosystem. This will involve inspection of client processes and messaging infrastructure. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns based on findings.
- Problem Solving: Per the client requirements, the promised deliverables, and the research data, the Data Analyst will assist with the compilation of a list of actions the client may take to achieve their objective.
- Technical Writing: The Data Analyst will then help develop a technical business report for delivery to the client. Reports generally summarize the problem at hand, the underlying technical reasons for the problem, and the step or steps the client needs to take to resolve the problem.
- Report on the status of projects on an at least a weekly basis and must be able to track and report hours on a per-project and/or per-client basis.Consistently and efficiently sift through large amounts of technical data, extracting meaningful information
- Reach logical conclusions based upon raw data and provide detailed reports/feedback
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Generating concise and comprehensive reports from single or multiple systems.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Be awesome at time management
- Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key.
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills
- Be passionate about being there for our clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Detail-oriented, self-directed and able to set priorities
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative
- Passionate about technology and enjoys talking about it
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. Please provide in your first communication to us the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
What Trendline Offers:
- Money – Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- Vacation – We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging
- Benefits – Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- Team – A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Respect – Everyone has a voice at the table
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.