As our Account Executive, you’ll be working as part of the Inbox Pros team (our deliverability group). Day-to-day, you’ll be working with client and strategy teams to build client relationships and manage email deliverability projects from start to finish. This position requires you to communicate with all levels of staff, learn new systems, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including timelines and action plans. So, it’s important that you’re motivated, organized, and eager to learn. Our ideal candidate is disciplined, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done, and a great communicator. If this sounds like you, you could be the next member of our family!
- Act as the primary point of contact for your client accounts.
- Schedule and facilitate all account status meetings.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for clients, based upon key metrics identified for each account.
- Forecast and track key account metrics; Monitor email deliverability dashboards for key clients and alert based upon certain metrics.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Identify and grow opportunities across your accounts; collaborate with sales teams to ensure client retention and growth.
- Work with clients and internal teams to ensure that projects are documented, managed and delivered according to expectation.
- Create, communicate, maintain and drive project timelines and documentation.
- Understand the objectives on all projects and provide input on deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and client programs.
- Be passionate about being there for our clients.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Communication, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Be awesome at time management.
- Be confident. Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive.
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key.
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client.
- Be an excellent communicator – professional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Be fearless of learning new systems and analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. Please provide in your first communication to us the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
What Trendline Offers:
- Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan.
- We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Healthcare as well as some intangible things.
- A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives.
- Everyone has a voice at the table.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.