As the E-mail Deployment Specialist, you will work with internal teams to ensure emails are targeted to the appropriate segments and successfully execute any tests according to the client’s specifications. Their utilization is dedicated 100% to client-delivered work. Your knowledge of HTML and CSS will enable you to create email templates within various email deployment platforms. Once you’ve created the email, your meticulous attention to detail will help you test the quality of the email – ensuring it renders correctly across various devices and email clients.
What You’ll Do
- Work along with other team members in setting up and deploying email campaigns with strict adherence to timelines
- Responsible for continuous process improvement strategies and developing efficiencies that will help manage expectations of clients. This includes collaborating and educating team members as to the processes with an open mind.
- Provide active support and expertise to the team in translating testing and versioning requests into effective setups, such as shifting from template setups to more efficient dynamic setups.
- Ensure client data is accurate and complete for the email campaigns being executed.
- Support Account Executives and clients with best practices, technical expertise and provide guidance on client expectations and realistic accommodation’s.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Team player with a willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- 1-2 years experience in digital or email marketing field is a plus
- Basic knowledge of database queries is a plus but not required
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Programming or Data Management or related discipline
- Experience in scripting languages such as Java along with HTML coding and SQL.
- Prior experience validating the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities along with a positive, self-motivated attitude is essential.
We know our teams work hard. We make it a point to take time and do the fun things. We host weekly TGIF events where we gather on Friday afternoons to grab a drink and catch up with the teams. Our outdoor patio is open to enjoy your lunch in the sunshine or host a meeting in the fresh air. We do quarterly events that focus around bringing teams together who may not work with one another on a regular basis.
What are you waiting for? Apply already!