Platform Specialists are responsible for the setup and deployment of client campaigns using Marketo. They work closely with the QA team to ensure all emails are error-free before executing the deployment. Platform Specialists work with internal teams to ensure emails are targeted to the appropriate segments and successfully execute any tests according to the client’s specifications. Their utilization is dedicated 100% to client-delivered work. This position requires technical skill and a strong attention to detail.
- Own and manage all facets of client email program implementation within Marketo.
- Plan, set up, implement, and configure email programs using HTML and scripting languages.
- Ensure client data is accurate and complete for the email campaigns being executed.
- Utilize tools to schedule one-off and trigger programs.
- Configure A/B testing, segmentation, and dynamic content.
- Complete rigorous QA checks on every campaign.
- Adhere to deadlines set forth by the Account and QA teams to ensure emails are deployed in a timely manner.
- Track and report email campaign metrics.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Manage and maintain documentation for all assigned email programs.
- Support internal Senior Platform Specialists, Account Management, and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and client programs.
- 4+ years professional experience.
- 2+ years Marketo experience.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience in Marketo.
- Ability to understand email programming languages, such as HTML and CSS.
- Willing to work with West Coast clients.
What Trendline Offers
- Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan.
- We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Benefits package including healthcare as well as some intangible things.
- A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives.
- Everyone has a voice at the table.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.