Trendline is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Create product roadmap and manage development plan
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Past work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle from ideation to sunsetting
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What Trendline Offers
- Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan.
- We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Benefits package including healthcare as well as some intangible things.
- A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives.
- Everyone has a voice at the table.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to email@example.com.