This is a highly visible and client facing strategic role. As our Solutions Consultant, you’ll be working to provide technical design of various aspects of ESP solutions. This person needs to be an innovative and entrepreneurial technical lead who’s willing to roll up his or her sleeves and own our clients’ email programs. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done and have an eye for great work. This position requires you to maintain multiple email projects within multiple clients and communicate solutions to other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation. A client-work utilization rate of 100% is expected (1500 hours per year).
- Conceive, develop and help implement solutions on various ESP platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Adestra, etc.
- Solutions will include data management and ESP scripting languages
- Serve as a technical contact for Trendline Interactive customers
- Assist in documentation process for solutions conceived and delivered by the Solutions Consulting team
- Travel to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations
- Work in tandem with a Solutions Architect to ensure proposed solutions are valid and in the clients best interest
- Maintain awareness of new marketing technologies.
- 2-3 years experience deploying emails in a sophisticated ESP platform (Adestra, Cordial, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce or Web Analytics
- Documented ability as troubleshooter/debugger
- Provider of sound conclusions based on data, experience, and your own research
- Demonstrated proficiency at client-facing documentation
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, including prioritization
- Documented creator of at least 5 dynamically populated email/ SMS messages
- Documented creator of at least 5 automations in a sophisticated ESP platform, including: File Transfer, Data Import, Data Manipulation, Email Delivery.
- If experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a demonstrated knowledge of updating a journey in Journey Builder
What Trendline Offers:
- Money – Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- Vacation – We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging
- Benefits – Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- Team – A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Respect – Everyone has a voice at the table
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.