As our Account Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the development and management of a team of account executives as they execute projects for the client’s programs. We’re looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial account owner who can develop people as well as roll up his or her sleeves and own programs as necessary. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done and have an eye for great work.
- Reports to Account Director
- Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and that projects are managed and delivered per client expectations
- Assist in reviewing and enforcing project timelines for all campaigns
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution
- Provide leadership on calls with Senior Account Executives and Account Executives when interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keeping them informed on project deliverables and progress
- Coordinating with various teams internally and externally to ensure that regular and ad-hoc campaigns are successfully launched
- Work with cross functional teams such as creative and technical to introduce and implement cutting edge email marketing programs for highly visible clients
- Travel onsite to clients and present quarterly and annual business reviews
- Can read and formulate a story around email performance
- Help create and/or review project estimates and gain client approval
- Monitor and manage resource project utilization
- Supervise staff and manage up to ensure teams have a balanced workload, all the information they need to complete their tasks on deadline, and opportunities for growth
- Provide regular feedback and annual reviews to direct reports
- Partner with Account Director on client marketing strategy
- Ensure that team members are familiar with, and are following, established agency policies and procedures, i.e., maintenance of account files, approval processes, maintenance of timesheets, status reports, etc.
- Advocate for the business internally, and keep the agency team informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business
- Understand and knows how to navigate client’s political structure
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years of account coordination/ account management experience including at least 2-3 years of email campaign management.
- Experience and knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform a plus.
- Be awesome at time management.
- Be confident with having direct client interaction and management.
- Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive.
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key.
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client.
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed and able to set priorities.
- Professional in both verbal and written communication.
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative
- Passionate about technology and enjoys talking about it.
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- If you have read this far, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. Please provide in your first communication to us the year the first email was sent and who sent it.
What Trendline Offers:
- Money. Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- Vacation. We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Benefits. Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- Team. A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Everyone has a voice at the table
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.