< 1 minute
May not only brings flowers, but also deep thoughts about email marketing. Again.
1. It’s funny that something that was created in 1972 is still increasing in popularity today. You can’t say that about the Ford Falcon (XA).
2. An email marketer achieving “inbox zero” should either be shot or rewarded…not sure which.
3. According to everyone in every study ever done on email, the best time to send an email is never. This is because everyone ever surveyed says they are overloaded with email.
4. When an “oops” email is sent, is the email marketer secretly apologizing, or is it really the company?
5. Elitist Triple Opt-In: When a subscriber enters his or her email address, confirms by a click on the confirmation email, and the company then decides on whether or not to approve them for the program.
Ready to send better messages?
Sign up for our news, resources and updates. The inbox is our favorite place after all. We’ll make sure it’s worth it. (You can unsubscribe at any time, but you probably already knew that.)