Let's Take This to the Inbox
Sign up for our news, resources and updates. The inbox is our favorite place after all. We’ll make sure it’s worth it. (You can unsubscribe at any time, but you probably already knew that.)
Continuing the monthly tradition of providing you deep thoughts that will perhaps spawn a little laughter or a little chatter amongst the email brethren.
1. If email has one of the highest ROIs in marketing, why is it one of the most understaffed and underfunded departments?
2. Why do we let people who never have and never will log in to the ESP influence and/or make the decision to select a new one?
3. If Santa were an email marketer, would you opt out of his emails?
4. It should be called a “tap rate” on mobile and a “click rate” on desktop.
5. What if the worst looking email happens to be the best performing email?